Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sex and The City Movie


Saturday night a bunch of us went to go see Sex and the City Movie. The movie was good - that is all I am going to say since a bunch of you that read the blog might not have seen it. It was great to go see it with a bunch of girlfriends. After the movie we went to Capital Ale House.


I must say my new favorite drink is a Key Lime Martini. I think I had like 3 of them? Not to sweet - just perfect.



Key Lime Martini
2 oz Stoli Vanilla Vodka
1/2 oz of Triple Sec
1/2 oz DiSaronno Amaretto
3/4 oz Rose's Lime Juice
1 Splash of Pineapple Juice
Pour all above into a cocktail shaker and shake well. Pour into a Martini glass and serve with a sliced lime.

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

That drink sounds really good. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I don't have a cocktail shaker (what is wrong with me??), but as soon as I get one, I'm trying this!