We are off to Arizona and come back next week. I am super excitied because I haven't been there since I was 6. Most of my aunts, uncles and cousins all live out there. Hubby and I are staying here one night. I wanted to book a couple massage "under the stars" so when I called to make my reservation I asked about that (since they had it on there website) the lady said .."Ah we only do that in the winter time. It is like 110 here and I don't think you will want to be outside." Ok - but it sounded so romantic...
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
I hope you have fun! I am glad the lady warned you about the weather - although the massage outdoors sounds wonderful!
Post a Comment