Ok - so here is some wise advise. When your husband says call Miss Utility. Please listen to him. I didn't - thinking that people only call when they are like digging for a pool or something. Not planting trees and bushes.
Yesterday morning:
H - I really don't feel comfortable having them plant the stuff in front of the deck without calling Miss Utility.
Me - It will be fine. I want this done. Don't worry about it.
Yesterday afternoon:
H comes home from work to watch the rest of the Golf Open.
M - ah Honey. Our cable is out. They CUT the wire when digging.
So the moral of the story - maybe he does know a bit more than me? Because our cable was out last night, I couldn't blog and I couldn't watch the season premiere of Intervention on A&E!
So life goes on. I think I will be out of the dog house later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

2 comments:
I agree with H....ALWAYS call Miss Utility first! Intervention was soooo good last night!
that sucks - but I would have done the same thing as you!
Post a Comment