I love Paula Deen. In her latest magazine there are a ton of good receipes (at least they look yummy - but I haven't made any of them yet). I was able to come up with the an entire bridal shower menu (August 2nd). We are going with a pink and green theme throughout the shower. Drink Menu:
Limeaid (Minute Maid Light)
Strawberry Pink Lemonade Punch
White Wine
Strawberry Pink Lemonade Punch
White Wine
Fresh Strawberry Salsa with Pita Chips
Herbed Cream Cheese Spread with Crackers
Herbed Cream Cheese Spread with Crackers
Lunch:
Citrus Pickled Shrimp with Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce
Citrus Pickled Shrimp with Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce
Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
Cucumber Sandwiches
Lemon Basil Scone Sandwiches with Lemon Aioli
Fruit Kabobs
Dessert:
Cucumber Sandwiches
Lemon Basil Scone Sandwiches with Lemon Aioli
Fruit Kabobs
Dessert:
Mini Lime Cheesecakes
Lemon Strawberry Tiramisu Bites
Lemon Strawberry Tiramisu Bites
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

5 comments:
Yum! This sounds like a delicious menu. I love Paula Deen's recipes.
Hello! I love your blog. The menu sounds wonderful! You can't go wrong with Paula Deen! Also, there are so many great pink and green gift ideas, how fun!
What a lovely menu! And I love your theme!
Can't wait to go to this shower!! You are a great hostess!! I will help if you need me to...maybe just watching the kids while you get everything together!!
Hello...Your blog is adorable! This sounds like a great shower, Paula knows her stuff!
Post a Comment