So this morning Matthew, Grace and I went to Maymont Park to take some pictures of Grace in her adorable white portrait dress I had made My mom has a friend that loves to sew and she can make you anything - the quality is so better than any store bought dress.
I thought this would be fun. Well they both lastest about 15 minutes and then we started having melt downs. Matthew had to go pee pee, wanted to climb up the wall to see the train (there is a 30 foot drop), then fell down on the sidewalk, Grace was just hot - it was so humid. But we did manage to get a few very cute pictures. She looked beautiful. Hence, you need two adults when doing this - when I took Matthew's I had a friend helping me and it was alot easier. But that is the beauty of photographs - it makes you remember the good times. Looking at the photos - you don't see anything but the innocence of a child - Grace Elizabeth.

Grace at 20 Months.

Matthew's picture at 15 months.
Other pictures from today.





I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

6 comments:
PRECIOUS!
They are soo cute. I can't believe how tiny Matthew used to be.
I love the last one!!!! How many times have we felt like that!!!
The dress is gorgeous, and your kids are so cute. There are some lovely photos there.
Sarah
Nice to find another area blogger. I used to take my kids to Maymont all the time when they were young...now they go on their own!
Linda
That last picture is priceless!
Post a Comment