Thursday, June 12, 2008

There is no place like home.

We are back from our trip out west. Arizona was great and beautiful. My cousin was getting married - the only girl with 4 brothers. We enjoyed seeing all my cousins and extended family. We stayed at my Aunts house and then my mom was so nice to watch the kids for a night and DH and I stayed at the Arizona Biltmore - which was incrediable. I asked him .. How long would you have to stay here before you got sick of this and wanted to go home. He said a week .. Not me .. I could stay there for a month... and then think wow -this month went by really fast. It was a perfect 5 star resort. My mom brought the kids over the next afternoon and we hung out at the pool. Matthew was very excitied that the pool had a swim up bar and he could sit on the stool in the water and drink the "cocktail".

Matthew and Grace waiting for their plane ride. Matthew didn't like having to wear the seatbelt on the plane .. but made sure everyone knew when the seatbelt light was off. I think that was the highlight of his plane ride.



All the girls went out for Mexican on Thursday. The margaritas were yummy.


Family picture at my uncles house in Scottsdale.

The bride. She wore her Mom's wedding dress.

Matthew lounging and loving with his cousin. You gotta love the legs.



The bride and her brothers.

More cousins.

3 comments:

3gand1b said...

Please let everyone know my little grandson had the hose in his hand!! A good time was had by all!

Etiquettely Correct said...

I like Grace's sailboat dress. She looks like Rob in that first picture. Matthew loves his ladies, doesn't he?

Hopsy said...

It sounds like you had such fun! I love your daughter's smocked, sailboat dress!