
Art is "Two Little Sisters" by Alice Kent Stoddard
A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
~Marion C. Garretty
~Marion C. Garretty
Dear Sissy,
We had so much fun coming to see you yesterday. I love you so much and if you ever doubted it ... Here is a random ten reasons why ...although there is so much more.
1. I love you because you have grown from wearing red Costco shorts with plastic belts to being the ultimate Preppy Fashion Lady. Don't worry I won't tell Lilly Mom use to buy those horriable shorts.
2. I love you because when you were little ..you really believed me when I told you that Cinderella was going to come to our house.
3. I love you for spending the one night with me in the hospital when Matthew was born and rubbing my swollen feet after the c-section.
4. I love you for starting Grace on the pearls for her birthday. What a way to carry on traditions from Nana.
5. I love you because you make the best salad ever! When I make the chopped salad with blue cheese dressing it just doesn't taste the same.
6. I love you because for one entire summer you listened to me talk and talk and talk about Curtis. You listened as I dreamed and had our entire life planned.
7. I love you because you would dress up with me in Grandmommy's old wedding and bridesmaid dressed .. with big gold clip on earrings and red lipstick.
8. I love you because you always find the candy stores.
9. I love you because you went after your dream of becoming a lawyer .. even though everyone else thought it was a "waste of time" .. and you kicked to the curb the idea of "cooking school"
10. I love you because you when Mom and Dad don't understand .. you always do.
Your wedding will be beautiful and so will all activities leading up to it.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

3 comments:
That is one of the most lovely things I have ever read...it brought me to tears. You certainly have a way with words!
That was beautiful! I too think that her wedding will be beautiful!
So very sweet. :)
Post a Comment