
I heard this lady speaking on XM radio this week. As a devoted wife, she wanted to give her husband an unforgettable present for his 40th Birthday. This is what she came up with: sex, every single night, for 365 days.
Ok, I honestly don't think I could do that. I am interested to read the book to see how in fact one could do that (when they have kids). On the radio she said they did do it for an entire year except maybe 4 nights. Wow!
This is a Southern, Christian couple with three kids and a life that, as Charla describes, had become increasingly "blah" in the sex dept.: "My cheese was every so slowly slipping off my cracker..."
She has written a book about this unusual year, called 365 Nights: A Memoir of Intimacy, which chronicles her husband's reaction, how they really made out for the next year, and what she gave him for his forty-first birthday: golf clubs. Now that is my kind of present.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
I think just reading the book would make me tired!
No way. Nuh uh. Never could I do that!
Post a Comment