Summer Day
Grace woke up and we went down stairs to get breakfast and watch their shows (Disney Channel)
Matthew joins us, get him breakfast as well
Load Dishwasher, Vacuum Family Room, Swifter kitchen floor (we all take turns - I wonder how long my kids will fight over cleaning the floor)
Get the kids dressed and head off to the gym
9:30 - 11:30
Gym (machines and Step Class)
Go to Husbands office to drop off some laptops, the kids love to visit Daddy.
12:30 - 3:30
Naptime. I scored big today! Both slept for 3 hours. That hasn't happened in months. I did laundry, emails, blog, printed shower invitations, addressed the envelopes, paid bills, more laundry and changed my sheets. Could I hire someone to fold the laundry?
3:30 - 5:00
Target and Grocery Store - Matthew enjoyed having his own cart at the grocery store. Every aisele - "What's next Mommy..."
5:00 - Put groceries away, Get dinner ready (chicken salad), make extra for our play date tomorrow. Us Moms will have a good lunch tomorrow.
6:00 - Baths
6:30 - 7:30 Play with the kids downstairs in the family room. Tonight they both wanted to play with Daddy. That was fine - I cleaned the kitchen.
7:30 - Grace to bed
8:30 - Matthew to bed
8:45 - Matthew awakes
9:00 - Matthew to bed
9:15 - Matthew awakes
So the 3 hour nap ... I am paying for it now. Finally at 9:30 my little guy is asleep with 100 cars in his bed and his paci which we need to work on. I love how cute they look when they are sleeping.

I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
Don't you love 3 hour naps? My two nap for 2-3 hrs every afternoon and it's my favorite time of day!! :)
Post a Comment