Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Recap

We went to my parents house for Memorial Day. I forgot my camera so my sister (Etiquettely Correct) just sent me these pictures from her camera. We had a great weekend. It was just the girls. My Dad went to golf school in SC for the week, my husband stayed at home to watch the pups. We took the kids to the beach - although it was too cold for swimming they still had fun. And the best part ... my mom cleaned my car with me. Taking the car seats out and scrubbing them down. All the food particles in the car and crumbs was disgusting. I thought my car was clean .. I mean I vacuum it frequently ... but all was hiding under the car seats.



Matthew and Grace enjoying cleaning their car seats.


Mommy and Grace.



Sissy and Grace with their shades.

3 comments:

Abigail's Party said...

Hey I love the pictures of the kids!
They are the cutest kids ever.

Liz said...

Hi! I read your sisters blog everyday, so thats how I found yours! Your children are absolutely adorable! I love the beach pictures!!

Lori said...

It's amazing what you find under those car seats! Uughh!! LOL