Last night I was lying in bed with Matthew for our "snuggle" time before bed. He was lying there quietly and then spoke up.
Mommy feet pretty. I said what did you say? My feet are pretty mommy. He had a huge smile on his face. I said that is great Matthew - your feet are pretty and cute. He waited a minute and then said .. Mommy my back is pretty. I said Ok Matthew that is good. He then went fast asleep. He just needed to say what was on his mind.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

2 comments:
If only we all could cuddle and feel so much better...oh to be young....
that is so adorable!
Post a Comment