
Tonight we were walking up the stairs to bed and Matthew stopped half way up. He turned around and looked at me and said, "Mommy I love you soo much. (pause) So much Mommy." Oh I just wanted to freeze time. He was so passionate as he said it. He has said I love you before .. but I think this time was so special because he added the words so much. So much Mommy.
I love you too Matthew! So much.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
You are living the greatest time in your life...treasure those times! They will be gone before you know it....
Post a Comment