My sister (Etiquettely Correct) posted 100 things about herself. I was inspired .. so here goes:
1. In March we celebrated our 5 year anniversary.
2. I have two kids, 18 months apart. Boy, then Girl.
3. I do NOT like being pregnant.
4. I have always wanted 4 kids.
5. I have two sisters and one brother, I am the oldest.
6. I went to Virginia Tech.
7. I was not in a sorority - one of my regrets. I wish I did it.
8. I majored in Accounting thinking I could make the most money doing that.
9. I was concerned about how much money I was going to make when I
graduated because I was in sooo much Credit Card debt by the time I graduated.
10. When I was little I wanted to be a teacher.
11. I would love the be an interior designer.
12. I have to be organized.
13. I take a shower everynight before bed.
14. I hate waking up to a dirty kitchen.
15. My kitchen is my favorite room in my house.
16. I drive a Honda Oddessy minivan.
17. I vowed NEVER to drive one. A Baby changes everything.
18. I loved Little House on the Prarie.
19. I thought I was going to marry Almanzo. Laura's husband.
20. I am additected to Lost.
21. My favorite soda is Diet Coke.
22. My favorite food is Mexican.
23. I become additected to cranberry juice while pregnant.
24. My husband knew I was pregnant with my son before I did. A father's gut?
25. I really miss my Grandmommy and wish she could have seen my life today.
26. I love family traditions.
27. I have big babies (11.4 and 9.8). I did not have GD.
28. My favorite dessert is key lime pie.
29. I like sewing - wish I had more time to make more things.
30. I love photography.
31. I wasn't into photography until I had kids.
32. The best trip I had was to Italy.
33. We have two dogs. Black Lab and a lab mix.
34. I hate their hair everywhere.
35. It is relaxing to me to read a magazine before bed.
36. I flunked out of college one semester and had to live at home.
37. One of my favorite summer memories is Lake George.
38. I loved how crisp the air was at night and in the morning at Lake George.
39. I never took naps until I had kids. Now, I love taking naps.
40. I breastfeed both kids until they were 11 months old.
41. I don't like NFL football but do like college football.
42. I want to go to the Kentucky Derby one day and wear a hat.
43. I love the neighborhood I live in now.
44. I love taking the kids to the pool in the summer.
45. I want to get laser eye surgery but I am scared to do it.
46. I don't like to dance.
47. I prefer to shop online then in the mall.
48. I am a spender not a saver.
49. Husband is a saver not a spender.
50. I am not a good writer or a good speller.
51. My favorite Christmas was when I got a cabbage patch kid.
52. I always wanted a dog growing up.
53. My parents finally got a dog my first year out of the house (college).
54. I love to watch my children sleeping.
55. I love how my kids smell after a bath.
56. I have never been good at sports.
57. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
58. My least favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
59. My favorite time of year is fall.
60. I pick out all of my husband clothes - he has no say.
61. I wish my husband would wear flip flops - but he doesn't like things between his toes.
62. My favorite movie is the Notebook.
63. That is the only time I have seen by husband cry is after the Notebook.
64. I was always really proud of my Dad when I was little.
65. Now that I am older and have kids I am more proud of my mom.
66. I have never been on a cruise. Cruise ships scare me.
67. I listen to Dr. Laura when I am stuck in traffic.
68. My favorite flower is peonies.
69. I always wanted an older brother.
70. I don't like ice tea.
71. I had a great childhood.
72. I had so much fun in highschool.
73. My husband says I always have to have something to worry about.
74. I would love to learn how to play the piano.
75. I have to get pedicures at least once a month.
76. I work part-time from home as a Microsoft Consultant.
77. I had a beautiful wedding.
78. To this day I remind my mom she didn't allow me to have place cards. I wanted them .. she didn't. She won. She was wrong. Sorry mom!
79. I want my hair long but I always get annoyed growing it out and cut it.
80. I like doing crafty things.
81. I became an Uppercase Living Demonstrator.
82. I want to go to Hawaii but afraid to fly that far without my kids. But I just want to go with my husband.
83. When I was seven my friend and I were going to open up a roller skating rink in my parents back yard.
84. I got mad at my mom when she said no.
85. I am terrified of snakes ... can't even look at pictures.
86. I feel more motivated to work when I have new paper and new pens.
87. I wanted to be Jewish when I was 13 so I could have a bat mitzvah.
88. I think it would have been great to grow-up in my grandparents generation.
89. I don't think bedrooms should have TV's in them.
90. I do have a TV in my bedroom - husband insist.
91. I like reading cookbooks.
92. I am not a big book reader.
93. When I was little my friends and I would have fake names. Mine was Anne Sotheby. (middle name and the street you grew up on). I still remember my best friends .. Elizabeth Hanover.
94. I drove a huge deluxe station wagon in high school.
95. I have to put lotion on my feet before I go to bed.
96. One of my favorite songs is Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Over the rainbow.
97. Husband had the CD in for both kids on the way home from the hospital. It made me cry the entire way home. Tears of happiness.
98. Someone once old me you don't have good days/bad days of marriage. Or good months/bad months. You have good years and bad years. I realized that last year.
99. I am very happy where my life is right now. I wouldn't change a thing. I am blessed. So very blessed.
100. I can't believe I really thought of 100 things!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

12 comments:
I liked reading your list! That is really funny about the roller skating rink - I started laughing out loud.
Yea - it was with Stephanie Hitchins at Tarrrington Landing. We saved our money and bought a big bag of reeses cups to "sell" at our skating rink.
It was fun to learn more about you! I hope you have a nice week!
I don't remember the skating rink! I loved reading yours as much as etiquettely correct!
You are hilarious...learned some fun things about you sis!
You forgot to add the one where you used to tell your little sister that Cinderella was coming to our house :)
Hi there! I wanted to answer your question about the napkins and I'm sorry for taking so long!
I got the pink & green napkins from Sur La Table awhile ago. They are Caspari and I think they are called "Laura" lunch napkin in moss color.
I haven't checked on-line, but you might want to try that! I hope that helps and I hope you find them or something similar!
I like your blog, I will come back when I have more time!! :)
What a wonderful list! I was nodding my head for most of your 100!
Just found your blog. I am from Richmond, so I love reading about your favorites!
I have just got to ask - what is a Sorority?
What do you do if you're in one?
Why would you want to be in one?
What's it for, like- what does it do?
I have never heard of it apart from in films..
x
Just found you! I went to college in Richmond. Love your list.
Post a Comment