Friday, May 2, 2008

Play Date




Today was my day to host play date. On our court three of us have boys a month apart. It is so fun watching little people talk to each other. We played lots of silly games and when you play them it makes me think of my childhood. It is so weird how instanly all the games you played over 30 years ago you remember so quickly. Grace had fun today too. She keeps up with the three boys .. with her baby in her arms. She has recently really loving her babies, feeding her babies and rocking her babies. What a great morning and I am off to enjoy nap time!



Grace in her dress made by me! I love the fabric they have at warm biscuit.


Matthew! We are getting ready for your birthday party this weekend! Turning 3! I have been telling Matthew when he turns three no more pacis. I told him we will give them to the babies. So I asked him if he was excitied about his party. He said "No Mommy - my pacis" "I love my pacis." He only has them at bedtime .. this should be an interesting adventure. So yes, Matthew is so addicted to his pacis that he doesn't want to turn 3.

2 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Your daughters dress is so cute! I wish I could sew!

Enjoy your weekend!

Etiquettely Correct said...

They are so cute! Grace's hair is getting long.