Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to Me! Today I turned 32. Wow. It seems old - but when I take a step back and think ... I am really happy where I am right now. I am happy being 32. I have everything I could want right now. Things are good. My Hubby got my FAVORITE cake from Jean Jacques. It is almond amaretto ... so yummy. I also got an IPOD. I can't wait to take it to the gym. Even though the gym has cable TV's on all the machines - I get more motivated working to music. I also received flowers - I love receiving flowers.

3 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fun day!

Etiquettely Correct said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good day. I love you

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!