Monday, April 7, 2008

Welcome

So today is my very first day blogging. My sister introduced me to this and I thought who has time to do that. But if I just spend 5 - 10 minutes day writing a little something I can capture my memories. I am not a baby book mommy so it is also a great way to document all the cute and funny things my kiddos do. I have been looking on other peoples blogs and you ladies share excellent ideas. So here's to the kick off ...

6 comments:

Etiquettely Correct said...

woo hoo! I'm so glad you have a blog. ummmm thanks for showing me how to make a cool logo . . . just kidding :)

Some Like it Southern said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I am sure that before long you'll have just as many blog friends as your sister does! Can't wait to keep reading!

3gand1b said...

I guess the mom is going to have to get a blog site!!!!

Etiquettely Correct said...

yes Mom, I think you do . . . :)

Claire said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! Love your site!

Lori said...

I'm glad I found your blog! :)