
I am hosting a baby shower this weekend for one of my neighboor friends. She is having her second child a girl. I used these invitations but used different font. They turned out cute - I but her little girls name on the stroller. Since the shower was at 4 we had wine, pink lemonade for the ladies that are preggo, shrimp, variety of small sandwiches, crab and artichoke dip, and fruit bowl. The fruit bowl looked great. I used by Pampered Chef tools to cut a watermelon and make the "bowl" with a bunch of mixed fruit.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! You posted something!! Just kidding :)
Post a Comment