Matthew and Grace were eating lunch today on their picnic table that Nana bought at Ikea.
Me - Grace needs to go to bed.
MJ - No Mama, No Grace Nap.
Me - Why don't you want Grace to go take a nap?
MJ - Too cute mommy, too cute.
Me - So Grace is too cute to take a nap?
MJ - Yes Mommy.
Me - Grace needs to go to bed.
MJ - No Mama, No Grace Nap.
Me - Why don't you want Grace to go take a nap?
MJ - Too cute mommy, too cute.
Me - So Grace is too cute to take a nap?
MJ - Yes Mommy.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

3 comments:
that is so cute!!! I miss them. Come visit me
You will not only treasure, but also repeat that conversation for the rest of your life.
That is too sweet. Enjoyed reading your new blog!
Thank you for your comments!
I will be back to visit again soon!
Post a Comment