Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Flags


I am not a big flag person. Meaning I will hang the American Flag and a VT Hokie Flag on game day. Otherwise, I don't do one for different seasons or birthdays. But I saw these and thought I need to get one. I thought the price was good too $35.96 from Monograms for all Occasions.


5 comments:

Etiquettely Correct said...

Those are cool. Do they have different designs?

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

What a cute flag! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I got my background from pyzam.com. The instructions are very easy to follow. Let me know if you have any problems/questions using it.

Enjoy your week!

Etiquettely Correct said...

I tagged you!

3gand1b said...

Check out my blog! I just love this. Congratulations on passing the big test today!!zfdukk

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

I love these and have one with our initial! My mom loves flags (more than me) so this is a good all-season one to hang to keep her satisfied (heehee)!

I'm so happy to have found your blog and I look forward to reading more!