
Husband is away on business and it changes your mindset when they don't walk in the door around 6:00. I guess when they are not here you realize how they do help and contribute. Matthew had speech therapy today and it went very well. On the way to speech he said no mommy that way - pointing in the opposite direction - trying to get out of it. Which is surpising because he never complains about going. Grace was very crabby today. I am guessing a cold or a tooth. Or she could be tired of the rain like Mommy - where is Spring? Nothing seemed to please my little princess. So I was very happy when 8:00 came and both were sleeping. I had a couple of minutes to browse the catalog Woodplay. I am looking at getting a playset for the backyard. Just can't believe how expensive these "toys" are. We are not handy people at all so we need to purchase one with installation.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

2 comments:
Hang in there until your husband gets home! I had no idea how much swingsets were until a friend bought one. They are quite the investment!
That is funny about Matthew. He is so clever. Its going to be warm this weekend! So you guys can play outside
Post a Comment