
I saw this on Sippycups are for Chardonnay's blog and had to post it here. What a great idea! I wish I had seen this a week earlier .. we just went to Busch Gardens and I "sharpied" our cell numbers on each kids arms. Check out their website at Saftey Tat
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
You sharpied your children? That's the funniest thing I've heard in ages. If a parent did that in England someone would call social services, seriously. I thought you were taking the mickey at first but you aren't...
Great concept though. Maybe I could sharpie Tam when he goes out so (perhaps) he won't return home full of beer at midnight? I could write "DO NOT SERVE THIS MAN - SEND HOME AT 9PM" on his forehead. This could work...
Post a Comment