Monday, May 5, 2008

Matthew's Birthday Party


This weekend we celebrated Matthew's 3rd birthday at Romp-N-Roll. Matthew has been to a couple of partys at Romp-N-Roll and loves it. In addition to Matthew's friends were Granddaddy, Nana, Sissy and Matthew's future uncle. Matthew loved the moonbounce and Mommy loved seeing Daddy on there. Grace was blast watching her dance. I can't wait to see her dance at Sissy's wedding.



Isn't this cake adorable? I found this lady here that makes them out of her house. I got this cake for $25. Can't beat the price for that design and it was so yummy. I will certainly be buying all future cakes from her. She is so easy to work with and will make you whatever you want. But we had to go with the truck them for my Matthew. Cars and trucks are your world ... anything with wheels and that makes noise.




Loving the moonbounce.


Grace and Sissy waiting for all the guest to arrive.

5 comments:

Sibi said...

Your son is just adorable!
Happy Birthday to him and I loved the party
and cake, etc. You all have the the same
spread that we do. My son turned three at the end of April and I celebrated a few days later!
I enjoy reading about your beautiful family...
Have a blessed week!

Ladybug said...

Who made the cake? It was adorable!

Virginia Living said...

Hi Ladybug!

This lady does cakes out of her house. She is so nice and easy to work with. What is great about these cakes .. they are custom. What ever you want .. you get! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Ladybug said...

Yes, but who is she? How can I contact her to order a cake? Thanks for your help!

Virginia Living said...

Enjoy!

It's a piece of cake
Mary Lou Sybert
bakingcakes@comcast.net