Sunday, July 13, 2008

What a Weekend!

What a weekend! Friday we got mulch delivered to put all over our new landscaping in the back and touch up the front. We worked on that until it was time for Girls Night Out on Friday night. The host of this month had everyone wear an old bridesmaid dress, bring our wedding albums and wathc 27 dresses. It was a great idea. I let her borrow a projector and speakers we put it on a wall. It turned out really well. It was so fun to see everyone's wedding album and everyone in their dresses. One of my friends (purple dress) wore her 11th grade ring dance dress.

Then Saturday I took the kids to the pool and we did more yard work. Sunday we had a friends baptism to go to so Grace and I went to the church. We got home and did more yardwork. We are totally not yard people. I think if we didn't have kids we would be content living in a high rise condo. My dear husbands back went (wrong weekend to go out dear !). My neighboor helped me move more mulch today. She was so dear to help. I don't think I would have been wanting to help someone move mulch in 95 degree heat! Thank you Thank you!

I will be calling a landscaping company on Monday. Why do we do this to ourselves? We need them .. at this point it is so worth the money.

1 comment:

3gand1b said...

Great Picture! Sounds like a fun night!