Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Things You Say

Dear Matthew,

I have to document some of the things you have said this week. You are so eager to let me know every thought in your head and I love every minute of it. I was so worried that you wouldn't talk .. now some days I wonder will you ever be quiet. Not that I really want you to ... I love to hear you talk. But sometimes I just don't think you know how to be quiet.

"Mommy it's not a bull dozer its a digger" - Wow I guess I need to learn my construction vehicles.

"Mommy camp is closed tomorrow. My teacher said" - Sorry buddy you are going to camp.

"Grace did it" - Aren't you still to young to start the blaming game?

"I sick Mommy. Go to Doctor and get a lollipop." - nice we associate the doctor with a lollipop

Matthew only babies have pacis .. "No Mommy. I a boy. I a boy."

But the best thing you say .. and you say often is "I love you Mommy .. so much!"

2 comments:

Abigail's Party said...

wow - isn't he gorgeous!
I am loving your blog ... I tried one but it didn't work for me, i'm too precious to post things without editing 1000 times! haha.

3gand1b said...

These are the greatest times of your life...enjoy them everyday...I know you already do!