
I have never liked Sushi. People would talk about how much they liked Sushi and I would think .. why do people want to eat dead fish? Maybe I should have tried it before I made an opinion. My dear husband says that .. I always make a opinion on whether I like something or not before I actually try it. So yesterday I was at a client site and sitting in the conference room. The clients says we will order lunch in - does Sushi sound good. I almost died! Sure I say. That sounds great. So here I was in front of 10 people (basically strangers) having to try my first bite of this raw fish stuff. It was actually .. Fantastic! So I am now on a Sushi kick! Love it.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

3 comments:
I don't know if I would like it but you know the saying..."don't knock it till you try it!
Sushi is fabulous! Don't knock it 'til you try it!!!....Now I'm craving it because of your post! haha
That's too cute! Glad you liked it- I love sushi. It's one of the few items that I can eat several times in the same week.
Post a Comment