Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged!

My sister tagged me to tell five songs that I am embarresed to admit I like. The thing is .. I am so bad with music names I couldn't even do that. I am usually like.. "you know the song that goes like ...". Usually I don't even get the words right. So I stole this one and thought I would answer these to make up for it...

A. Attached or Single? Attached - Married 5 years.

B. Best Friend? yes

C. Cake or pie? Cake

D. Day of choice? Friday

E. Essential item? Sugar Free Grape Kool Aid

F. Favorite color? Pink

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms

H. Home town? Virginia Beach

I. Favorite indulgence? Manicure and Pedicures

J. January or July? January

K. Kids? 2 Matthew and Grace

L. Life isn’t complete without? Faith, Family and Friends (the three F's)

M. Marriage date? 3-29-03

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 Sisters, 1 Brother

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples - Red Delicious

P. Phobias? Snakes

Q. Quotes? "Love what you do, Do what you love"

R. Reasons to smile? I am blessed and have so many things to smile about. However, I try and pick one random thing a day and remember it. I watched one Oprah awhile back and she said she always writes one random thing in her journal that made her happy. It could be something as simple as fresh blueberries in your breakfast yogurt. Just yesterday I saw an old couple riding in an old fashion car and they were laughing. It made me stop and smile.

S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Tag - I think everyone has done this by now.

U. Unknown fact about me? I had a pen pal from England when I was 13 and still keep in touch with her.

V. Vegetable? Green Beans

W. Worst habit? I have bad language and use words that I shouldn't. I need to stop as the kids are getting older...

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? Mexican

Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus

(Another)Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? None - they are all so dirty

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi. Love your selections from Ragsland. Could you send me the link to the red floral dress? I can't seem to find it on the website.

Courtney said...

Thank you!

Courtney said...

Another question. Where did you find those adorable black baby pram invitations?

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how people always say it's really interesting we're still in touch after over 20 years. We need to get in touch with Oprah and make up some crazy emotional story to get on the show. ha ha.