Ribbon is my new obsession. I just can't seem to get enough of it. I was at Ben Franklin yesterday and their ribbon was 75% off .. you would have thought I was a little kid in the candy store. I love having ribbon on hand for presents or decorating. I also added some ribbon to some basic white towels for the bath room and it looks great. Everything looks pretty with a little ribbon.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Ribbon
Ribbon is my new obsession. I just can't seem to get enough of it. I was at Ben Franklin yesterday and their ribbon was 75% off .. you would have thought I was a little kid in the candy store. I love having ribbon on hand for presents or decorating. I also added some ribbon to some basic white towels for the bath room and it looks great. Everything looks pretty with a little ribbon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

5 comments:
For a second I thought that I was on etiquettely correct!! Great for hair bows too.
Looks like some great finds! I'm jealous!
That is such a great idea about adding cute ribbon to white hand towels! What a great gift idea too! Next time I see a sale, I am stocking up!
Have a great day!
I would have had a very full cart if I found ribbon 75% off!
What is Ben Franklin? Like Michael's?
I have never heard of this Ben Franklin store- I will be googleing it though! Such cute ribbon! Congrats on a cute find!
Post a Comment