I have been on a mission all week .. to organize and clean my house. 1. Garage has been cleaned and organized. Now it is not a hazard as the kids get out of the car.
2.. Cleaned and organzied the third floor storage room. Gave a bunch of stuff to goodwill. Looked at all the tiny baby clothes - they grow so fast! Organized all the kids old clothes.
3. Cleaned out the guest bedroom closet. You can now open it and not walk into a tornado.
My house is always "surface" clean. But watch out when you open closets and drawers. That is where everything is hidden. Now I just need to catch up on the laundry. With all the inventions and technoloy that we have - why hasn't someone invented a folding machine? I hate folding laundry.
Matthew has been in camp all week from 9:15 - 12:15. Grace and I hung out in the beginning of the week. She is such a different child when Matthew isn't around. E is watching the both kids for me yesterday and today .. so I can finish all my cleaning.
After that .. I am off for a mani and pedi!
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

2 comments:
hey - I tagged you!
I am completely in tune with the Surface clean. If you every come over, Here is your warning...Do NOT OPEN A CLOSET! you will get lost.
Chantel :)
Post a Comment