
We were very excitied today that Grace went on the potty. At 19 months, I can't believe she is interested and wants to use the potty so much. It has become her obsession. Today was the first day she actually went on it. But she visits it frequently. Wow - potty trained before 2? I just got a pay raise .. no more diapers.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

3 comments:
Love the picture and her dress that you made looks great too! At the price of diapers you will get a raise!!
YAY!!! Such a cute picture! Mary Fowler was potty-trained before she was two but Davis is another story... these boys!
Isn't it amazing what a difference the diapers make in the budget!?!
By the way, is it okay if I add you to my blogroll? I wanted to ask first.
She's so cute! I love your wallpaper in there too!
Post a Comment