Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nighttime Movie at the Pool


Last night Matthew and I went to go see Finding Nemo at our Community Pool. One of my friends called me and asked if I was going. I thought that Matthew wasn't old enough to enjoy the movie - Boy was I wrong. During the night he said .. "Mommy I so excitied". I am so glad that we went. He had a blast. What a fun summer night! When we got there the movie hadn't started yet but they were playing music and all the kids were in the water, getting their chairs and floats ready .. and of course their popcorn. Matthew and his buddy had a great time .. they made it though the entire movie. Matthew was jumping and dancing to the music. We got back late and he crashed as soon as I put in the bed. We will certainly do it again next month.

No comments: