Friday, October 17, 2008

Relaxing


So I feel like this is me right now! Except not on the beach - I am at home with no kiddos.
My Mom took Matthew and Grace for the weekend. What a treat. Did I mention I am THRILLED?
The house is so quite - actually it is a little freaky. We are just watching TV tonight. When I got home from meeting my Mom, my husband was like - what do we do? I said, I am doing absolutely nothing. He was like - ok I will go get our pillows - I will meet you on the couch.
Tomorrow morning is sleeping in time, then tomorrow night is date night.
Thanks Mom! This was the best treat ever!
I do miss them already though...

1 comment:

3gand1b said...

Granddaddy and I had a ball watching the grandkids....they are the best behaved kids! We should do it every six weeks!zbcsf