
Although this pregnancy has been making me feel incrediably sick and tired - the coolest thing is having a child to share it with. Grace is to young to really get it. However, Matthew totally gets it .. at least some of it.
- He thinks the baby is going to come out of my belly button.
- He told me I have 10 babies inside of me.
- He asked to snuggle the baby and will lay with me, pull my shirt up and put his head on my
belly.
- He has already given the baby multiple kissed by kissing my belly. He just does it on his own.
- He said, "Mom .. the baby is going to be so cute .. so cute."
- When he watches his show, he will sometimes say "Mom the baby is watching Max and Ruby
too!" - the thinks that is so funny.
- He has already decided it is a girl. I want to snuggle her. If I say - what if it is a boy, he is
quick to respond, no Mom it is a girl. My sister.
- The other day were were eating apples together (what else after apple picking) and he said,
Mom the baby is eating apples too!
He is very excitied about the baby. I just don't think he gets how long it really is until the baby is born.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
I hope that you find out...I like to be prepared....It would be nice either way.......
Post a Comment