
Today we went to a local farm that had a fall festival and pumpkin patch. We are just taking in all the fall activities it seems. The kids had fun .. and we did too. As my husband said today .. it is fun doing this kind of stuff with the kids. It gets you into fall and holidays .. and we would have not gone pre-kids.
The had hay rides, pony rides (neither of the kiddos would ride one), pig races, barrell rides, hay stacks to roll around in. That had a big barrell of dried corn that Matthew had fun playing in. Grace didn't like it - I think it made her feel to unstable on her feet. Of course, we tried cotton candy. Matthew liked it, Grace didn't like it at all. She must take after me - I can't stand the stuff.
So I am looking forward to next weekend - my parents are taking the kids for the weekend. We have been on the go every weekend for awhile so next weekend will be a nice break.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
Can't wait to have them for the weekend....we will be going on a hay ride..
Post a Comment