
I had an ultrasound yesterday. It amazes me each time - the baby looks so content just hanging out inside. It is funny - the first pregnancy you are into everything .. what week you are, what you can and can't eat, how the baby is developing. But my the third pregnancy, you realize that the pregnancy is not the fun part - you just want your little person.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

3 comments:
I just don't see to much in this one!
I can see a little head and legs. How many weeks are you though? I am 16 at the moment (well, 15 and 3 days). You are right I am into measuring it by the day... ha.m
It is so Wonderful! I miss seeing you. I hope we can get together soon.
Chantel
Post a Comment