

My husband's Mother is here from Canada (Nova Scotia) and we all went to Colonial Williamsburg yesterday. We love walking around there. We have never renting a buggy before -- and splurched this trip. The kids loved it and waved to everyone we passed. We ate lunch at Kings Arm Tavern and just enjoyed going back in time. His Mom will be here for another week and it has been so nice. She has really helped out around the house and the kids LOVE playing with her. I have kinda taken the back seat since she has been here and love every minute of it!
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

3 comments:
Hi- found your blog a few weeks ago and since I used to live in Midlothian I am a regular now! It really makes me miss VA. We just came back in August for a visit with friends and went to CW. Our favorite tavern is the King's Arms - peanut soup - yum. We went there on Christmas Eve a few times.
Susie in AZ
Looks like a good time was had by all! So glad that B is having a good time.
My fiance and I loooooove going to Williamsburg! We actually wanted to do their wedding package but we were worried about family members having to make the long trip and decided against it. I think we're going to visit around Christmas this year! The Kings Arm Tavern is delicious...best chicken pot pie!!
Post a Comment