
(The Kings Arm Tavern
Image - from Google)
Every year we meet my parents (my sister and her husband came too) in Williamsburg to have lunch, walk around to see all the Christmas decorations and of course - visit the Wythe Candy Shoppe. We went today (Sunday) and had fun. I think Rob and I were a little tired from getting ready for the cookie party and Grace getting up from 2 - 4 last night. (she is doing this lately and I don't know why - at least twice a week ...) The kids were great during the entire trip. We had lunch at Kings Arm Tavern - I love eating at the historic taverns. I just wish I hadn't forgotten my camera. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great day!
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

2 comments:
One of my favorite traditions! They were the BESTEST children in the tavern.
That looks just like an english pub, only much neater and newer!
Post a Comment