Monday, December 15, 2008

Boy Oh Boy!


Today we went for our 20 week ultrasound. It is a official .. Baby #3 is a boy and we couldn't be more excitied. His name will be William.

I picked Matthew up from school today and told him he was going to have a brother. I said Mommy has a boy baby in her belly. Matthew said - I don't think so .. it is a girl. Me - No, the doctor said it is a boy. His name is going to be Will. Matthew - Oh, ok then.

We are so blessed to welcome another life into the world. He has a family that is waiting for him with love. Now we just have to wait 18 more weeks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

guess you couldn't wait until Christmas....

Congrats on a William!

The Mrs. said...

That is amazing! William was on my short list of names I love but I picked Landon! This baby will have her Grandmothers name.

Sarahviz said...

Love the name! Congrats!

(Heh. The word verification for this comment is "poopu".)