
We went to see Santa this weekend. It is so special to take the kids to see the Legendary Santa because that is who I saw when I was little. We always called him the "real" Santa because he knew our names. It is so found memories of traveling to Miller and Rhodes for Santa.
Of course - nothing is easy. Matthew didn't want to wear his Christmas outfit. He is going through a phase that everything has to be green or orange - because those our "my favorite colors in the whole world". I was lucky to get his outfit on him (bribe) but couldn't get the saddle shoes battle one. So he wore his every day shoes. Oh well.
Matthew talked to Santa and told him want he wanted - hot wheels, a jeep and a car. Grace was not to sure of Santa - but she did get a little better in the middle of the visit.
After we saw Santa we went to the Ukrops Parade which was FANTASTIC. It was just like the Macy's Parade in NYC. We had perfect seats - and loved it. Thanks Mom for staying and coming with us! This is the first year we have gone to the parade - but I think it will become a new tradition. The kids loved it .. I did too.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

3 comments:
Cute picture. Love the pics in the pajamas too!
Send me your email address so I can add you to my blog list.
court7477@aol.com
~Molly's Mom
It was so much fun...that parade was everybit as good as Macy's!!
Love, love, love legendary santa. Glad to he's still there (my sis and I have bets on how old he is). It was a Xmas tradition in our family to see him every year - we went until I was 25. Going down town to the tea room and to see bruce the spruce was such a big deal (now I work in a building two blocks away!).
My mom even has pics with the same santa. Can't wait to take the preppy baby to see him next year.
Post a Comment