Grace enjoying the decorating. I think there was an entire bottle of sprinkles on one cookie - but hey that is the fun of it.
Now - those are some good looking Mommys. I like it because my belly is not showing.
Santa arrives to the house.
Santa reading Twas the Night Before Christmas.
On Saturday I had a Christmas Cookie Decorating Party. It was kids plus adults. We had brunch, decorated cookies, and a surprise Santa visit. It was so funny seeing this Santa in the costume. But the kids LOVED it. After it was all over Matthew asked if we could do it again on Monday. I think we will have to make this a yearly tradition.

I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

2 comments:
That's such a cute party idea for kids....or with cocktails, for adults!
What a great idea! have to do this next year!!!
Post a Comment