Friday, December 19, 2008

The ecomony has hit home.


I am feeling the effects of the economy. Before this week - I thought the media was blowing it out of proportion. Then on Wednesday (the day after our Christmas Party) I got laid off along with 6 other people. We were only a company of 10! I had only worked at this company since September. But I am fearful I won't be able to find another job working part time from home. My job before this one - I was able to work from home to. With flexiable hours.
Should be an interesting holiday in our house. So if anyone needs a Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) Consultant - let me know! I am for hire.

2 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. Good luck finding another job.

Landlocked Mermaid said...

I am sorry.. Hugs, and more hugs xo