I recently made these rolls for our Cookie Decorating Party (another post to follow with pictures). I had request for the receipe so I thought I would share. My Mom has made these every Christmas for as long as I can remember. It is nice - because when you wake up Christmas morning you just cook them and breakfast is done.
Christmas Morning Rolls
One package of frozen yeast rolls (dough)
2 packages of butterscotch pudding - NOT instant
1 cup brown sugar
1 stick butter
Nuts if you want (Pecans)
Spray bundt pan with Pam. Sprinkle nuts in the greased pan. Add frozen rolls. Sprinkle with mixture of butterscotch pudding and brown sugar (half of it). Top with butter (half), sliced in small slabs. Repeat another layer (rolls, pudding mix, brown sugar, butter). Let rise overnight. Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Invert on plate and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment