
I went and got my manicure and pedicure today. Since it officially feels like fall her - I thought I would change my traditional (redish/pink) polish colors to a darker fall color for my toes. I get home and here is the conversation with Matthew:
I have no shoes or sock on in the kitchen.
Matthew - Mom - where is the red?
Me - What, oh my toes - yes I changed the color?
Matthew - I don't like - take it back. Take them off and get the red.
Who would have guessed a 3 1/2 year actually notices polish color. Go figure.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

2 comments:
I agree with Matthew! Put that red back on!!
aww! it seems Matthew and Mummy don't like your nails. Mine are blue at the moment, they'd hate that! xx
Post a Comment