
Today we purchased the polar express movie and it was worth EVERY penny. My sister had given Matthew the book - so he is familiar with the story line. Both Matthew and Grace loved the movie. My favorite is the scene where at the North Pole there are TVs with 25 kids sleeping and one kid was crying. The elf's were trying to decide what to do with his presents. I told Matthew that is why he needs to go to bed because Santa can see him closing his eyes on his TV monitors. Well tonight - Matthew kicked me out of the room. We finished reading a book and he said - Mom I have to close my eyes and rest now. Santa is watching. I loved it! There was no .. I needs, I can't .. Mommy .. Mommy come here.
He was just so cute and honest about it. I love this age and think this will be one fabulous Christmas with both of them. It is not just Christmas - but the whole season is fun with kids this age.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
The Polor Express is the greatest book...I remember when Santa left the bell for your sister....
Post a Comment