Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saving Money

Ok - so I am on a bet with my husband that I do know how to be thrifty. I am trying really hard. It is hard for me. But the economy is even getting to me now - and that says alot. So I have been eyeing these Christmas Cards from Tiny Prints - had them already to go and the total price would have been around $135



Then I found these on etsy for only $15 for the design and then you can take the design for Walmart at $.06 a print. I was able to email her some changes to the text and fonts. I am thrilled with the design and hubby is thrilled with the price.


I looked on snapfish and shutterfly but none of their designs suited me. Etsy has some really good choices.


2 comments:

Casey said...

Adorable! I've been looking for some good cards so I'll definitely be checking out Etsy.

I love your blog ~ we just moved from Virginia in June and I'm feeling a little homesick. :-)

3gand1b said...

Love the card.........