Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I did this weekend

1. Watched the Polar Express for the 50th time

2. Addressed all my Christmas Cards

3. Printed and sent out invitations for our Christmas Cookie Decorating Party

4. Made Magical Reindeer Food with Matthew for the Party

5. Started decorating for Christmas

6. Went into a panic looking for Christmas attire for the kids - EVERY place is sold out and we go to see Santa on Saturday

7. Got to sleep in

8. Realized that "Santa is watching" is the BEST thing about the holidays. Ok - maybe not quite - but Matthew is going to bed PERFECTLY.

9. Wondered why do kids want you to hold them when you are going to the bathroom - please can I have 3 minutes.

10. Realized that this is the first time ever I haven't sent a Christmas card to 1 Webster st (Grandparents house).

4 comments:

Sibi said...

Wow! You are incredible!You have to feel so caught up and so ready for the holidays now! We are big Polar Express fans over here too. My son has a bit of an affection for all things train- and he never tires of watching Polar Express. They usually show it in 3-D at the movies during Dec. That is real treat as well.

Your family is beautiful and I was so glad that I happened to be on line and could hop over and leave you a comment. Thank you for your sweet words about the closet post.
But I have to let you know that I only have that one closet this organized! Most of the closets are messy and I can't find a thing. I am slowly working my way around the house. Yes. I take most of the pictures. I so enjoy photographing the kids! It's harder now with four little ones, but I still try.
Congratulations on your pregnancy
and many blessings to you!

Paula@SweetPea said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. VA girls need to stick together, especially those that share a china pattern. I picked that pattern out in high school! I love the colors and pattern.

My blog background came from "The cutest blog on the block." I see you have a new background from there, too! Looks great!

3gand1b said...

Love the Holiday Background!

Mackensie said...

I love Christmas too!! I also love the festive blog!!!