
Grace at 2!
Dear Grace Elizabeth,
I can’t believe today you turned two! Wow – how quickly the time goes by. I still remember your first cry as you entered into this world. I was so thrilled to have a daughter.
I love you curls in your hair – and how they bounce when you walk.
I love how you recently have engaged in “conversation” with Matthew. Seeing the two of you talk in a dialog is priceless.
I love your shyness in front of other people – but you talk all the time at home and are not shy at all.
I love your words that say over and over – “I do it, No, Doggy come, Gracie do it, Madeline .. Madeline”
I love your attitude – you certainly are Miss Priss.
I love how when you dance .. you jump and jump.
I love how you have to have chap stick at all times now – with the top.
I love how you make me a better person. I am honored to be your mother and enjoy every moment of every day as you grow into you.
Love Always,
Mommy

Grace turns one!
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
Seems like only yesterday.........I was saying the same about you!
Post a Comment