Grace is getting into dress up. Seeing her walk around these tonight saying .. princess .. princess was just PRICELESS. I love boys, but there is something about the shoes that touched my heart seeing her walk around. A truck wouldn't do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

2 comments:
Remember how Grandmommy would give you things to dress up in...oh childhood is so sweet......
HA!! I love it. You have a great sense of humor. Hold on to it - you'll need it when she's 13-17. Been there done that - got the gray hair and wrinkle in the forehead to prove it.
kathie
Post a Comment