Wow - I am starting to feel really sick so I guess the not so fun part of the pregnancy is setting in. I don't remember being this sick with Matthew and Grace. When will it end!!! There is nothing worst then having the "hangover feeling" and it last for days.
Saturday it rained here all day long. Poured and poured. We found out we have a leak in our sunroom and kitchen. The walls are bubbled where water is coming down. Hopefully our builder will cover that as structural ... it seems big. So Saturday we watched movies and played inside all day long. I slept for most of the day and Daddy was so nice to play with the kids all day and not even complain. I love him! It was lovely. We were both in bed on Saturday by 9. It seems the kids are burning us out lately.
Sunday I found out that our gym pool is actually open the entire month of September. So I took the kids there in the afternoon. Matthew starts school "officiall" tomorrow. He seems really excitied. I just hope there are no tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

4 comments:
Congrats on your new lttle one due in April!
I love the announcements you picked out.
Do you by chance remember where you found the black baby pram invitations that you posted about several months ago?
I'm sorry you're so sick, if it makes you feel better I'm just as sick as you on the other side of the sea and had the 'bottle of vodka's worth' hangover sickness Saturday all day.
I wonder who will give birth first. They still can't confirm my due date because of various things (won't write them on here) so I have my second dating scan in a few weeks! woo hoo x
Oh my goodness what exciting news! I missed this earlier I guess. I hope you are feeling better and that it is an easy pregnancy!!
Hey I've had a really good idea - let me send you some stuff from where I live! Back to the old school!
Can you send me your address abi.manifold@gmail.com thanks lovely x
Post a Comment