
My Mom - stress free now that it is party time.

Matthew helped open a gift and part of the gift were cocktail napkins with the new monogram. Matthew's response was .. These are so cute! I guess he hears me say that alot.


The kids with Aunt Sissy outside of the reception.

The bridesmaids. This is the same reception place as my wedding. I love these stairs. I wish I had some pictures on the stairs.

Matthew finishing is piece of cake while we were all getting dressed. This was his "bribe" in order to wear his outfit. He didn't like it at all and cried to get it off. After the cake, and being allowed to not wear underwear ... he was fine with it.
3 comments:
Matthew and Grace were so adorable! I can't wait for the professional pictures!
Love the pics!
What a beautiful wedding!!
Post a Comment