Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Block Party

Our friends T and B had a Labor Day Block Party for all of us! It was great fun for the kids - slip-n-slids, pools, moon-bounce, electric cars .. Enough to keep them busy so we could sit, relax and enjoy one last summer evening outside. Our court is setup perfectly for block parties - one because we are on a court but also because there is a big grassy area in the middle. On the way up our driveway Matthew said, Mom I tired. He had so much fun .. although he thought all day long it was A's birthday party.



The party getting started.



Matthew and his first friend P. They met at 6 months of age.



Baby G - she is the little one that started the third child trend!



Grace enjoying some juice - or the little chair. I don't know which one she liked more.



The moonbounce. I bet lots of neighboorhood kids will sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

3gand1b said...

What a great day! We use to have parties on our street...when all the kids were little...we never had a Moon Walk!!! I guess we were too cheap!